RE: The infinite Loop Bug

<snip>
>  also, I dunno if anyone has seen this or if maybe one of my
> disks was
> kind of messed up, but part of the install program (Selecting modules for
> the kernel) looks completely mangled, wierd characters all over the
> place...
>
> Tnx in advance
> Andre
>

> --

No one has mentioned the reason for the install dialog being messed up. I
have seen this, this problem adds characters to module names and beyond
being unsightly to people new to debian, can cause confusion with module
name selection.

I mentioned this a little bit ago about having ascii characters lining the
module dialog box.  I have not seen anything related to it, or anyone
mention what is wrong.

What causes this?  Is this a known bug? Anyone know anything about this
problem?

wolftales