Re: PSM ?? (mozilla/galeon)

Elmar Fasel <ElmarFasel@web.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 16:39, Pann McCuaig wrote:
>> This document cannot be displayed unless you install the Personal
>> Security Manager (PSM). Download ard (sic) install PSM and try again, or
>> contact your system administrator.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Could someone tap me with a cluebat please? BTW, same thing under IceWM
>> standalone, or Gnome/Sawfish.
>
> Do it: install mozilla-psm :-)

I'm having sort of similar problems with Galeon, Light and all Gecko
using and Mozilla-needing browsers; yes, I have mozilla-psm installed,
but https still doesn't work - if I try to go to, say, https://foo.bar,
I get an announcement, that the certificate's got old. Also, these
browsers doesn't seem to handle encryption anymore; every time I enter
a page which needs login and password, I'm warned about the stuff being
sent over unencrypted connection and third-party may be watching and
so on.

I'm running out of ideas. Mozilla stuff are version 2:0.9.8-2, Galeon
is 1.0.3-0.4 and Light's 1.4.10-3. If I forgot to mention some important
information, please let me know and I'll fill the gaps.

--
Jussi Ekholm		   | A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna míriel
i Adanedhel		   | o menel aglar elenath! Na-chaered palan-díriel