Multiple dist with aot-move?

I guess the subject line says it all.  I've RTFM'd, and experimented,
but it doesn't seem to want to accept more than one distro.  The
underlying problem is that I have both Woody and Sid in my
sources.list, pinned and working fine, but I would like to build a
local mirror that would hold packags for a couple of other boxes
running Woody.  I got it set up fine, I thought, but when I did an
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade, it wanted to upgrade a rather large
number of packages, so I investigated first.  Turns out I have made a
local mirror only of sid packages, although filed nicely under Woody.
Does apt-move not understand the pinning method, and just picks the
higher of two versions at all times?  Is there another work around
besides actually creating a real mirror (rsync and all that) -  I don't
need anything that big, I basically just don't want to download the
packages over and over again.
Thanks,
Steve
--