Re: Multiple dist with aot-move?

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 12:14:32PM -0500, Stephen Gran wrote:
> higher of two versions at all times?  Is there another work around
> besides actually creating a real mirror (rsync and all that) -  I don't
> need anything that big, I basically just don't want to download the
> packages over and over again.

apt-proxy has all the features you need as of version 1.2.9.  There is an
import command, apt-proxy-import, which will take a directory full of .debs
and sort it into the pools hierachy.  And if you point your clients at it,
it will keep the mirror up to date automatically.

1.2.9 is already stable for me.  I'm just waiting a few more days before
uploading to unstable as 1.3.0 in case anything else crops up.  I'd be
grateful for any testing/feedback you could provide.  You can find the
latest version at:

http://apt-proxy.sourceforge.net/apt-proxy/unstable

Chris
--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany | apt-proxy