Unofficial woody MiniCD images updated

I have updated the LordSutch.com MiniCD images for alpha, i386, m68k,
and PowerPC available at http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-minicd/ to
the current state of woody as of today; the main change is the upgrade
of dpkg to 1.9.21.  I also added ipppd for the benefit of ISDN users.

The updates should propogate to the mirrors over the next day or so.
Additional mirrors would be greatly appreciated.

From the README file (http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-minicd/README.txt):

These ISO images are installation media for the upcoming release of
the Debian GNU/Linux operating system (Debian 3.0).  For more
information about Debian, please visit http://www.debian.org/.

The ISOs are small enough to burn to a 8 cm (3 inch) CD-R/RW (although
they'll also work on a 12 cm/5 inch CD-R/RW media), and contain enough
packages to install a functional version of Debian woody without going
to the net -- all packages from required, important and standard are
included, as are emacs21, postfix, ssh, and gnupg when they fit.  A
complete list of included packages is available in the .packages file
for each architecture.

More discussion about these images is at:
http://www.debianplanet.org/article.php?sid=681
http://www.debianplanet.org/article.php?sid=642

Chris
--