Creation of boot-floppy fails during installation

This morning while doing an installation on 10 computers the creation of
a boot floppy failed in 100% of the cases.  All the computers just
seemed to hang untill the stiffies were removed.

On the same computers early in December we had a 100% success doing the
same.

Unfortunately I did not write down the exact error message but I can
remember seeing something about a geometry problem.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see
      God."                    Matthew 5:8