Re: Woody get frozen

Nick Jacobs wrote:

> Woody is obviously not ready for release. If you have
> urgent serious work to do, you should be using Potato.

I am ready to believe you and to retrograde to Potato,
but at the Debian official site we can read
"This distribution [Woody] is currently in the ``testing'' phase,
but stabilizing and close to being ``frozen''."
( http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/ ).

What does "close" mean here ?

Thanks,
Jerome BENOIT