Re: Woody install from Floppy

>         I hope this is the approriate place to ask this question.
> I've been running debina at home for about 6 months now (prior to that I used
> RedHat for many years).  I want to install it at work on a clients machine.
> I was hoping I could install a full woody system.

Good luck.  These disks are not for the feint of heart.  It's much easier
to install potato and then upgrade than to install woody from scratch.

> My question is basically where can I get accurate info on how to install a
> fresh woody system.

Adam Di Carlo's brain?

This stuff is still in development.  If you want to assist the boot floppy
development, by all means, go ahead and use them, otherwise, stick with
potato and then upgrade from there.

Eric