Woody install from Floppy

Hello All,
        I hope this is the approriate place to ask this question.
I've been running debina at home for about 6 months now (prior to that I used
RedHat for many years).  I want to install it at work on a clients machine.
I was hoping I could install a full woody system.

I have read the documention in:
<debian>/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/doc/install.en.html

(where <debian> is any debian mirror)

In chapter 5  section 4.4 I'm told that I'll need base to get
base2_2.tgz

Obvisouly this is a left over from the potato documentation.

I have looked through:
<debian>/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/*

to find the base system stuff but I can't find it.

My question is basically where can I get accurate info on how to install a
fresh woody system.

I know that if needs be I can install potato and apt-get dist-upgarade
to woody.  I just thought I'd try afresh install.

Also I need to install from floppy as the machine in question doesn't have a
CD
drive.

All pointers appreciated.

Yours Tony.