Re: Installing Woody (actually Sid): Report

Where did you get your X 4.0?  Was it in a .deb?  I am looking to upgrade
and hopefully get a trident blade 3D driver that doesn't hang me more than
1 in 10 times I switch to or from X.  My 2.4.1 was able to compile DRI
support.  Now I just need a card to use with it.

Shaun