Re: Testing begins 2 May 2000

> > second: rsync 129.13.126.5::debian-cd/, done every morning 6:00 - 8:30 CEST
> >
> If this information is for the last post on debian-testing, please CC this
> information to that list for those with the bandwidth to take advantage of
> the site. Or is this bandwidth problem?

100 mbit, but shared with 100 desktop machines (student computer pool).
installed in a german university, so should have a good connection
to most parts of europe and some us providers.

but this is only a temporary hack, and it can vanish every day.
so you better not rely on this. also i can´t always check the logfiles,
so if the current cvs version doesn´t work with a 1 hour old rsync
of ftp.rfc822.org, then the cd images might not get generated.

also i have disk space for at least one additional architecture, if some
architecture is ready for a cdrun, please mail me. i had more disk space
if someone could finaly replace those potato->slink symlinks with real copies,
so i can drop the slink mirror. (*please* does someone hear me ? it´s not
a new problem, we had this for months when working on the slink cd.)

regards, andreas