boot-floppies 2.2.11

1. I was unable to make a bootable floppy in dbootstap, the error
message was something like this,

    boot floppy failed - zcat /target/usr/lib/syslinux/img1440k.gz

I did a `find <dir> | grep img' on `/' and `/target' dirs from a
VC, no success locating any file with `img' in its pathname.

2. Just a minor point on timezone config - after selecting the
directory, I typed ENTER, expecting the cursor to jump to the
zones box, unfortunately the cursor remained in the directory
(lhs) box.  I seem to remember that this was fixed in 2.2.9
version.

3. In the doc/install.en.txt there is no mention of setserial
and/or isapnp.  A newbie needs to at least be made aware of what
her options are, and exactly when to invoke them.  A related issue
is bios pnp settings - also not mentioned.

All in all, tremendous progress has been made in boot-floppies
2.2.11, thanks for the good works.

--
Jeff Sheinberg  <jeffsh@erols.com>