Re: 2.1 upgrade to 2.2

The new package asks

What IP addresses (or address ranges) should be considered local?

I am wondering what that means. Do I enter several addresses for the _local_
machine, do I enter the addresses for the _local_ network (i.e. w/o goping
over a gateway) or do I enter the local IP address net, i.e. class A, B or C
network?

I think it would be usful, if a few more data would be given in the dialog.

Thanks.

Rainer.