Re: 20000201 i386 boot floppies test report

On 6 Feb 2000, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Please please please tell us what boot-floppies version precisely you
> are using.
>
> ferret@phonewave.net writes:

[snip]

> > I also have only 8 inode tables on a 900MB (approx) partition?
>
> Huh?

Fourth install through it turns out the default block size changed from
1k to 4k for my size partition.

> > The kernel doesn't have my network card compiled in, so I can't install
> > the kernel over NFS. (via-rhine)
>
> Try the compact flavor of boot-floppies.

I'll try compact on the next go-around.

[snip]

[Oops. I snipped my own comment about wanting to be asked about `user
groups' versus `users' group in adduser]

> If you think so, please file a bug on base-config.

Okay. Submitted a wishlist bug against base-config.