Re: Alternative set of Alpha boot floppies available

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 04:13:48AM +0100, meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de wrote:
> The patch will be kept separate from the CVS sources until we agree with
> David which approach we take in the official Alpha release.

I have a feeling you guys have the right approach, seeing as the 2.2 MILO
isn't really stable, and generic kernels aren't really guaranteed to be
working.  Go ahead and commit it, sorry for getting in the way.

> We tested them on Alcor and Avanti and they worked (tm) for us with some
> restrictions.

Cool, I will test on 164SX and possibly DP264.