Re: New boot floppies for potato!

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I just discovered that Branon Mitchell seems to have "gone missing". As he
> was handling this list for me, it seems I must take the job back and see
> if we can get started with some systematic testing.

Not quite missing.  I graduated, and have a job that actually requires
work.  I'm still watching everything, and I still have the list of
everyone that wants a cd to test when the cd group is ready.  However, I
tend to go through the mailing lists every few days instead of every few
hours.  I'll give the latest floppies a try this weekend on a P90, K5, and
Dell Inspiron Laptop (I finally have something that might give you guys
problems).

Sorry for dozing on everyone,
Brandon

    Brandon Mitchell  *  http://public.surfree.com/bmitch