Re: AIC7xxx based problem

There is a custom kernel/floppy prepared for this situation.  Assuming
that your only SCSI adapter is the AIC7xxx, the solution is a kernel
with no other SCSI drivers.  Karl Hammar has prepared a kernel for this
case:

The kernel is available at:

ftp://kalle.csb.ki.se/pub/vmlinuz-2.0.36-only-aic7xxx

If you want the rescue boot floppy image:

ftp://kalle.csb.ki.se/pub/resc1440.bin-only-aic7xxx

Good luck.

-Eric