Re: AIC7xxx problem

Joey-

I had this same problem and Karl Hammar made a custom kernel with only
the driver for the aic7xxx.  The kernel is available at:

ftp://kalle.csb.ki.se/pub/vmlinuz-2.0.36-only-aic7xxx

He also has a rescue floppy with the said kernel at:

ftp://kalle.csb.ki.se/pub/resc1440.bin-only-aic7xxx

You're not getting the same errors I was, but the chip is notorious, and
this could work.

-Eric