Re: testing group -- please test the documentation

===== A =====
Thank you for your letter, pleased to be to any help.

===== B =====
I think the term memory module should stand the test of time, technology
terms like SIMM and DIMM seems to be replaced over time making the
document sounds old.

===== C =====
dbootstrap is fine with me though the binary is still called dinstall.
I just didn't understood the connection.

===== D =====
kbdconfig might be the command we are looking for, it's undocumented but
it let you choose which keyboard layout you want as default on the
console. Sorry to say, /usr/doc/kbd is not for the beginner.

===== E =====
> >7.8 ``Initialize a Linux Partition''
> >It is easy to miss /usr etc. part.
I'd say it is non-intuitive. And we should inform the user about the
current behavior. Yes.

===== F =====
No, I can't help you with that right now.

===== G =====
Ok, I'm to used to installing kernel packages from dselect.
Still, why not skip the /usr/local/src from the tar command line, you
already cd'd there.

Cheers,
/Karl

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar
Sweden