Re: xterm and xterm-debian

Ben Gertzfield scripsit:
[...]
|You can just edit /etc/X11/Xresources and comment out/change
|XTerm*termName . This should probably be shouted from the rooftops
|in xbase's postinst upon an upgrade, or in a README.

Mmh, yes. Now, would it be remotely possible to have this an option at
install-time like the start xdm/don't start xdm? It is not essential
for me since I use disk cloning (dd is your friend) as I spec'd all
the machines to have identical disks but it would help for lecturer's
laptops... it is rather painful to have to tell lecturers that Elm
looks strange because of a deeply rooted config in X11.

Arrigo

--
Arrigo Triulzi <arrigo@ic.ac.uk>, http://www.ma.ic.ac.uk/~agbt
Mathematics Dept. Imperial College of Science & Technology - London - UK