Installing Xwindows

I made a small hamm install (25-30MB) and upgraded to slink. I
did
the upgrade via dselect from a local harddisk with a complete
slink
mirror of binaries.

It went well until I tried to install Xwindows.

The library libXaw.so.6 doesn't get installed. It looks like it
is
missing. To the best of my knowledge, this library should be in
the
package xlib6g. I have tried with the version 3.3.2.3a-7 of
xlib6g
but libXaw.so.6 doesn't get installed with that package.

Has this library been moved to another package??

//Gunnar