Re: network problems?

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Keith Chiem wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone besides me has been experiencing network problems with
> the latest slink updates?  The last time I updated was this past weekend,
> and I'm getting really bad network performance.  Lots of lost packets,
> long connection latencies.  Basically, my internet connection is useless
> via my linux box.  I didn't pay attention as to what was updated either, so
> I'm clueless right now.  I know it's not my ISP because:

No problems here, but I'm on ethernet and haven't rebooted to see if the
boot configs changed.  Perhaps something is using the same irq after the
upgrade?

Good luck,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |