network problems?

I'm wondering if anyone besides me has been experiencing network problems with
the latest slink updates?  The last time I updated was this past weekend,
and I'm getting really bad network performance.  Lots of lost packets,
long connection latencies.  Basically, my internet connection is useless
via my linux box.  I didn't pay attention as to what was updated either, so
I'm clueless right now.  I know it's not my ISP because:

1. I've tested and encountered the same problems with a different ISP.
2. The same ISPs work fine when connected via Windows NT.

Anyone?

Thanks,

--k