Status check

[ If you aren't replying about the X stuff, it would probably be polite to
  take Branden out of the cc, but leave Brandon.  Confused yet? :-) ]

Hi everyone,

How about a quick status check on frozen to get everyone in sync.

1) boot floppies
   a) is that modconf bug that makes you hit enter going to be fixed?
   b) there is an ETA of this weekend on another build, is that 2.0.26?
   c) changes to lilo will need to be tested when they are made

2) X windows
   a) xdm seems to be a big problem, it doesn't respond to keyboard input
      and you can't get it to stop via the config file
   b) have the dependencies been worked out for things like xterm, how
      about making xf86setup recommend vga16 (and depend on any server)

3) rest of the packages
   a) do we have any show stoppers?  how bad is the release critical list?

4) cd install
   a) I just subscribed to the cd list and will give everyone updates
   b) who has the network, drive space, and burner to try the cd scripts?
   c) bootable cd's and multi-cd installs seem to be the big questions

5) other languages
   a) how about the internation configs, anyone having any problems?

6) other platforms
   a) can anyone give status reports from the other architectures?

If you guys see any topics or points I missed, let me know.  Oh, responses
to the questions would be good too :-)

Keep up the good work everyone.  For those of you involved in a one of the
above problem areas, you deserve a big thank you for all of your work.

Happy holidays,
Brandon

P.S. Lets show MS that there is a better way to release software.  I got
that quote first hand, and it's not out of context.

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |