Re: Slink attempted clean install

> > The initial install went without error, except that the install of the
> > EEPro module failed.
>
> Which version of the boot-floppies did you use? And what was the error
> message?

resc1440.bin.2.1.2-i386, etc.  I attempted to install what I thought was
the correct module for my EEPro 100B, and it simply said 'Installation of
module failed.'  Which module is the correct one to choose for this card
during the initial install?  I'll try it again.  Or is there another set
of floppies coming soon?

Cheers,
Matthew