[mdc-vmrc] Venue access and network

Dear Vaumarcus people,

Quick update from a venue phone again. They mentionned the expensive fiber
connection they had to wring in for DebConf13 and affirmed they had had no
interest to tear it down since :-) So uplink is ~ DebConf13's.

As for wired ethernet access, the person in charge was very much OK to let us
access their uplink directly, provided that we don't break their other
buildings' internet, of course. I could not yet clarify whether the Rotonde
building had in-wall ethernet wires (and will get a call back this week), so
we might need to bring in some Ethernet cables and hardware; but that's easy™.

So, not yet 100% solved, but "will happen".

A minor caveat though, they insisted that we shall not be too pushy against
the previous renters nor the cleaning staff, for good reasons. That means that
when they say that the buildings will only be available from 14:30 on, we have
to work with that. My idea was still to reach the venue for around 11:00 in
order to introduce ourselves, discuss the little details with the venue staff,
etc; but that means that we'll be kept outside "our" building (Rotonde) until
14:30. Bring a pic-nic and enjoy a coffee break! :)

Cheers,
    OdyX