Re: Suisse romande dinner

Ok,

The two possible dates are Monday 27 and Tuesday 28.

Since There is no difference in the participants between the two days I
arbitrarily select Monday 27.

It would be nice to have the meeting close to the Lausanne railway
station.

I'll wait till next week before booking the table (and deciding the
exact place) in order to allow other people to join the meeting.

Cheers

Mike