AGM date in March: evening of 22 or over lunch on 23 ?

Hi all,

after discussion in the board, we are coming with two (close) proposals
for the date of the AGM and we agreed to consult the members on the best
suitable date. Therefore please fill the following poll during the next
week so that we can aim at settling on a date before the end of January.

	https://doodle.com/4ctxk76kzakxn3xy

As for the place, it was proposed to have it in Lausanne this time.

Thanks in advance, cheers,

OdyX