Re: Suisse romande dinner

Hoy Mike,

Le vendredi, 10 janvier 2014, 12.07:29 Michele Cane a écrit :
> Since it has been a long time since we gathered together, I propose
> you to have a Debian dinner in the next weeks.

Yay, awesome idea!

> I propose Lausanne as a location because it is quite central in Suisse
> romande.
>
> If you have ideas for the place where we can have this dinner please
> share your thoughts.

* There's a Vapiano close to the Lausanne station; not exactly cheap but
  has plenty of calm place.
* The chinese Xu is also very close to the station but way more packed
  usually.
* Lausanne has two 'Holy Cow' for local hamburger fans, but they are
  both quite packed.
* There are various pizzerias and swiss-italian restaurants around the
  station, I'd recommend either the Ticino or the Bella Vita.
* … And there are plenty of other restaurants, of course.

But in any case we should put a reservation if possible.

Cheers, and looking forward!
OdyX