Re: Debian-friendly ISP, hosting and IT in .ch?

Hi there!

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:55:23 +0200, Raphael Walther wrote:
> Le lundi 22 octobre 2012 à 11:53 +0200, martin f krafft a écrit :
>> I have personal contacts to pcp.ch and digitec.ch and I would be
>> happy to make use of them if someone puts together the necessary
>> material.
>
> We have a brochure ready in English :
> http://people.debian.org/~gismo/DebConf13.ch/brochure_r3746.en.pdf

That version has not been approved yet, so please do not use it as the
official one...

> We have also a cover letter in English but it needs customization with
> your name, sponsor's adresse, etc.
>
> Will you contact them via email or mail ? Is English OK ?

...which means that IMHO we should stop rushing on this until the next
DebConf13 IRC meeting:

  <mid:201210201700.08965.odyx@debian.org>
  <http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20121020.150008.ac91013a.en.html>
  <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20121022>