Re: Debian-friendly ISP, hosting and IT in .ch?

On 22/10/12 13:23, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> Are there other Swiss companies that are Debian-friendly (e.g. offering
>> pre-configured Debian virtual servers)?
>
> Nine.ch as Madduck already mentioned.
>
>> Or just open-source friendly in general?
>
> Puzzle ITC of Bern (http://www.puzzle.ch/). They organized a "20 years
> of Linux" party last year.
>
> And Hostpoint (http://www.hostpoint.ch/) is known for their FreeBSD
> based infrastructure.

I've added a page on the wiki to track these, could people add things
there as appropriate?

 http://wiki.debian.org/debian.ch/OtherLocalOrganizations

This is not just for DebConf13, it is also a useful resource for the
community and long term interaction with debian.ch