Debian-friendly ISP, hosting and IT in .ch?

I've discovered Init7.net is mentioned on www.debian.ch as a supporter
of the web site

Are there other Swiss companies that are Debian-friendly (e.g. offering
pre-configured Debian virtual servers)?  Or just open-source friendly in
general?  Can anyone refer me to any lists of such companies (does not
need to be in English)?

I also discovered a lot of IT parts companies through sites like
toppreise.ch.  I buy regularly from some of those companies, based
largely on price and stock availability.  Has there ever been any
discussion with any of these companies about affiliating with debian.ch
(e.g. every customer who mentions debian.ch when ordering gets a small
gift or discount)?  Does anyone have any personal contacts in any of
these companies?

Development of these relationships could have a benefit for both
debian.ch and the DC13 sponsorship.