Re: [Debconf13-ch] DebConf13 cooking

On 24.02.2012 13:44, Marcus Moeller wrote:
Hi all.

 From the LeCamp price-list a breakfast would cost 7.00 for ppl <
16years and 10.00 for ppl > 16years and one warm meal would cost 12.00 /
16.00.

Maybe we could ask if they would provide the meal for the youth prices
as we are such a large group and it would be easier to plan for them?

Do we really need another warm meal in the evening, or is a self service
snack area sufficient (with e.g frozen pizza as Luca suggested)?

I think we can postpone the decision later (I don't think Le Camp needs such information with such huge advance), according the sponsors we have.

I prefer warm meal at the evening and I light meal at lunch time (also considering the summer time). Probably it is a cultural preference.

But please no junk food. I don't think most of people like that, and anyway we should find variety of foods for many dietary options.

OTOH we can do a barbeque, a formal dinner, a fondue/raclette (not at lunch time!), so there is place for a pizza evening and an other simple evening menu (maybe united with the cheese and wine party).

ciao
	cate