Re: Bylaws in English

On 24/02/12 09:23, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> as promised I have clarified if the bylaws could be in English.
>
> Therefor I have asked Pascal Felchlin from the circuit court Zurich
> and he confirmed that it is of course possible to have English bylaws,
> only.
>
> So Daniel, could you please ask your friend if she could help us
> translating them?

I've asked her if she can comment on the situation or refer us to anyone
who does this type of legal work for non-profit organisations.

I had a look at the bylaws on the website last night, I think particular
attention should be made to document the relationship with Software in
the Public Interest, Inc.  This may require a separate document,
possibly a `trust deed'.

It would be interesting to know if anyone has made a comparison of the
legal documents with the similar organisations in the UK and other
countries?