Train from Zurich HB to the AGM 2012

Hi,

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Location: Donnerbühlweg 33, 3012 Bern [1]
> Time:     23/04/2012 19:15 - ca. 22:30

There's an IC train from Zurich HB at 18:02, arriving at 18:58
in Bern.

At least Marcus Moeller, Salvatore Bonaccorso and me will likely take
that train to the AGM. Anyone else will join us?

If so, I suggest to tell us soon here on the list, so that we can buy
seat reservations for all of us as SBB.ch says that both, 1st and 2nd
class will likely be very crowded. According to my favourite travel
agency I should order the seat reservations latest tomorrow, in the
early afternoon.

So please tell us until 12:15 tomorrow (Wednesday, 22nd) here on the
list, if I should order a seat reservation (not a ticket!) for you,
too.

Please buy appropriate tickets yourself. No hurry there.

I don't think we need seat reservations for our way back as it's
unknown at which time we will take a train back anyway.

		Regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)