Re: [VAC] 26 Oct - 9 Nov, Switzerland

On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 07:49:29 PM you wrote:
> Hi George

Good monning Gaudenz and the rest of Debian Swiss community,

> It would be nice to meet you for a beer or something. I live in Zurich.
> If you agree I can also forward your mail to the debian.ch community
> mailinglist and others might join in. Or you can write a mail to
> community@lists.debian.ch yourself.
>
> Best,
> Gaudenz

Oh sure, now bounced to community@ch.

I guess you guys are busy during the week, so perhaps the weekend (this one?)
would be appropriate time to meet in Zurich, afternoons or evenings sounds
good to me, but share your thought too.

There is a minor nuisance, I'm now observing, apparently I forgot my set of
printed paper strips with my gpg key fingerprint, but my laptop and all
required data, myself and my ID included are in place. Perhaps I can find a
printing services somewhere to print out my fingerprint on leaflets so I can
give them to you.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>