Re: [Debconf13-ch] Vaumarcus visit

Hi there!

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:12:32 +0200, Michele Cane wrote:
> I just had a phone call with Vaumarcus and the visit is fixed for the
> 27th of October at 1600.

I am not sure yet if I will go by public transports or by car, but in
case it will be the former, here my schedule:

- from Genève to Yverdon-les-Bains by train (ICN 531, departure 14:14
  and arrival at 15:02)

- from Yverdon-les-Bains to Concise La Rochelle by bus (BUS55230,
  departure 15:10 and arrival at 15:42)

- from Concise La Rochelle to le Camp by walking

Feel free to contact me in private in case you will come and you want
to share part of the journey.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca