Re: Point for Agenda AGM 2011

Hi Daniel!

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:38:39 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 01/18/2011 12:18 PM, Luca Capello wrote:
>> Are correction to points "of substance" allowed *after* the deadline?
>
> yes.
>
> the legal intend of the requirement of correct announcing of agenda
> items is to let members know what in advance, in substance, what there
> will be decided upon, not the details.

OK, thank you, point added (even if I would have preferred a Git
patch...):

  <http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/commitdiff/d4654bdb1c84a046a942c4c67d704883884b08d4>

Please note that because of RL I will not announce the final agenda
before this evening/night, which means that if the wording above is not
OK, anyone have time to fix it ;-)

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca