Re: Point for Agenda AGM 2011

Excerpts from Daniel Baumann's message of Son Jan 16 22:36:55 +0100 2011:

> Hi,
>
> i hereby add correctly within respite the following point to the agenda
> for the AGM 2011 of the debian.ch association to be decided upon:
>
>   * Exclusion of Daniel Baumann as member of debian.ch effective retro-
>     actively by 2010-12-31.

Do you agree to s/Exclusion/Leave/?

To my (non-native) ears "exclusion" sounds like you are thrown out of
the association against you will. Which in this case is clearly not
the case as you requested to leave the association yourself.

Regards,
Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.