Umbrellas

Heyho!

I just went throught my accounts (financial accounts, that is) and have seen
a few incoming payments, which reminded me that I've never really thanked
those people who helped me with the umbrellas by advertising them to
friends, taking them to conferences and carrying them around and everything,
and of course to Luca for taking on the rest of the umbrellas and handling
it for debian.ch.

Fact is: there are still quite a few umbrellas for sale (see
<http://debian.ch/merchandise>), so tell your friends who don't have one
yet. And for those who'd rather like a black umbrella: the sooner the white
umbrellas have been sold, the faster somebody will have black umbrellas
made.

(Admittedly, with the spring weather right now, it doesn't look like a time
for umbrellas...)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Development code can brick your network adapter,
scramble your filesystems, open up severe security