New memberships to be discussed at AGM 2011 (was: debian.ch AGM on 2011-01-31)

Hi there!

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:00:10 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Any member of debian.ch can submit items for the agenda either at
> anytime in advance, or at the AGM itself.  However, all items of
> relevance must be announced properly, items of relevance brought up at
> the AGM can not valid be voted upon.  The deadline for items of
> relevance for the AGM 2011 is Sunday, January 16, at 23:59:59 +0100.
>
> Any non-member of debian.ch can not directly submit items to the agenda,
> but indirectly by suggesting them to the debian.ch community mailing
> list [6] or, if privacy is a concern, to the actuary at
> <mailto:info@debian.ch> or any other member instead.

Here we are, with too new memberships I sort of forgot during this last
period, Xavier Oswald and Marc Fournier (both cc:ed):

  <http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/commitdiff/243a431dc64de9bdec498f78305ee038122b9cd4>
  <http://git.debian.ch/v/docs.git/commitdiff/acebb02294b286173c7e05805710db6b182b3619>

According to our bylaws (please correct me if I am wrong), given that
Xavier is already a DD, he should automatically become an official
debian.ch member if he will be present at the AGM.

On the other hand, Marc agreed to apply to debian.ch membership after
private discussions with me.  I happily certify, if needed, his work on
various aspects of debian.ch (e.g., French translator and the BSP 2010
in Bern) and the adoption of GNU/Linux (and Debian in particular) in
French part of Switzerland.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca