Re: debian.ch AGM on 2011-01-31

Hi there!

Some clarifications about the agenda, cc:ing the people who proposed new
merchandise to be sure they get this email.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:00:10 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Provisional Agenda for Annual General Meeting 2011
[...]
> Merchandise:
>   - dra: Swiss knife
>
>   - dra: new T-Shirts
>
>   - lca: keychains
>
>   - xos: USB sticks

We do not need to deeply discuss about the merchandise (this is left for
the interested people), but my idea was to have them listed in an
official document.  Consider this also as a way to announce/show the
world what we are doing, in a wider way than sending a mail to "yet
another mailing list".

> Misc:
>   - lca: move to debian.org infrastructure

This is something "delicate", which needs a bit more discussion.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca