Re: Procedures regarding AGM 2010

On 10/12/2010 09:01 AM, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Did he/she just fail to send the mail or did he actually disapprove? In
> the first case you could just ping him/her once more.

disapprove of the content of the protocol.

> Do we need a physical AGM in 2010 if the motion does not pass or is it
> still possible to hold the next AGM early in 2011?

those are two separate things.

see http://lists.debian.ch/community@lists.debian.ch/2010/msg00149.html,
unless challenged where indicated, the irc meeting constitutes as the
AGM 2010.

unrelated to that, any decision by the AGM 2010 only becomes legally
binding through the motion. if all attempts of a motion would fail, we
would still have hold an AGM in 2010, but none of the decisions taken
there would be legally binding. which is inconvenient, but otherwise
totally fine.