Re: Procedures regarding AGM 2010

Excerpts from Daniel Baumann's message of Mon Okt 11 23:15:06 +0200 2010:

> On 10/01/2010 10:01 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> > If the motion is passed, the respective decisions become legally binding
> > and e.g. the bylaws can be updated to reflect that. If the motion is not
> > passed, everything stays the same as it was as of AGM 2009.
>
> one member did not approve the motion, therefore the motion is not
> passed. second motion on the same topic will be send out end of
> week.

Did he/she just fail to send the mail or did he actually disapprove? In
the first case you could just ping him/her once more.

I did not see any disagreement on the list to this motion and I'm
therefore quite surprised by this outcome. Could the disapproving
member please state his/her reasons for this (if it wasn't pure lazyness).
IMO in debian.ch we should be open about this.

Do we need a physical AGM in 2010 if the motion does not pass or is it
still possible to hold the next AGM early in 2011?

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.