Debian USB sticks

Hi there,

As some of you know, I have organized the RMLL debian booth since 4 years.

Lot of people asked me this year about debian dvd and cd. But as most computer
nowadays can boot usb key, I want to work on having usb sticks with the debian
swirl on it and have for the next release, a bootable d-i squeeze system on them.

So Im wondering if you have contact or such to achieve this.

Some possibilities are:
 - buy usb sticks and have a separated swirl I can paste on them.
 - buy usb sticks with swirl on them which could be done by a constructor/vendor.

I will do myself the fact of having the sticks bootable with squeeze d-i and
probably multiarch.

Any suggestion, ideas ?

Greetings,
--