Re: Marga visits Zurich: Meeting on Monday 20:15 at Zeughauskeller

Hi,

Obey Arthur Liu wrote:
> Turns out I will be in Zurich on Monday, so I'll join :)

Great, so we're at least 4-5 persons (Marga, me, Gaudenz, Arthur and
probably also Adrian). I reserved a table for 4-5 persons at
Zeughauskeller (http://www.zeughauskeller.ch/, near tram stop
Paradeplatz) at 20:15 on the name "Debian/Beckert". Thanks Arthur for
that idea!

Please let me know if you plan to come, too, so I can raise the number
of persons on the reservation.

Zeughauskeller is famous for its big variety of typical sausages from
all parts of Switzerland. They though have only three vegetarian meals
to offer. So if the reservation is cancelled or we have vegetarians
coming, I suggest the Hiltl (http://www.hiltl.ch/) as alternative.
It's not far away, near tram stop Rennweg. I'll inform you in that
case.

> > I'll join you if it's not too early on Monday evening.

I hope 20:15 is late enough.

> > If it get's late I might also be interested in a place to sleep
> > somewhere in Zurich as I have to go to Olten the next morning
> > anyway and this would save me 1h of train traveling.
>
> If you're not too picky on space, you're welcome to deploy my camp bed
> in my apartment. It's just next to Central.

Can't top that. 14 minutes with the tram to HB from the tram stop next
to my home. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin