Re: Marga visits Zurich: Meeting on Monday evening

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Axel Beckert's message of Fre Sep 24 13:55:08 +0200 2010:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Margarita Manterola is in Zurich on Sunday and Monday.
>>
>> I'd like to arrange a meeting somewhere in Zurich on Monday evening.
>> Details not yet planned, but stay tuned. :-)

Turns out I will be in Zurich on Monday, so I'll join :)

> I'll join you if it's not too early on Monday evening. If it get's
> late I might also be interested in a place to sleep somewhere in
> Zurich as I have to go to Olten the next morning anyway and this would
> save me 1h of train traveling.

If you're not too picky on space, you're welcome to deploy my camp bed
in my apartment. It's just next to Central.

>> Suggestions for places where we could meet and time constraints
>> are welcome already. :-)
>
> I'll let the real locals figure out the best place.

Well, there's Niederdorfstrasse, which is nice and offers a largish
array of restaurants :)

Cheers
Arthur