Re: Marga visits Zurich: Meeting on Monday evening

Excerpts from Axel Beckert's message of Fre Sep 24 13:55:08 +0200 2010:
> Hi,
>
> Margarita Manterola is in Zurich on Sunday and Monday.
>
> I'd like to arrange a meeting somewhere in Zurich on Monday evening.
> Details not yet planned, but stay tuned. :-)

I'll join you if it's not too early on Monday evening. If it get's
late I might also be interested in a place to sleep somewhere in
Zurich as I have to go to Olten the next morning anyway and this would
save me 1h of train traveling.

> Suggestions for places where we could meet and time constraints
> are welcome already. :-)

I'll let the real locals figure out the best place.

Regards,
Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.