[RFC] Debian@Turrican days 2010

Hi

We, the Linux User Group Bern [1] organize an annual weekend event
during autumn called Turrican Days [2].

The Turrican Days are those days when a few open source and technique
interested people (leave their basements and) having a good time
together.

The range of our member's interests is quite large:

Some people are coding, some others installing open source software on
old hardware, some improving the wifi setup, some having other projects.
Some people just talk and having a beer, cooking the meal for others or
having a walk, taking a bath in the lake and mapping for Openstreetmap.

You see, we just having a good time!

So, we had the idea why not invite a community to share knowledge and
time to improve open source software. And my first thought was the Swiss
Debian community.

This will happen from 3th - 5th of September 2010 in the little village
Cudrefin VD [3] in a Pfadiheim "le moulin" [4].

Location is sponsored by us! You just have the pay some bucks for the
meals and drinking (was ~ CHF 50 per person the last years, also see
announcement [5] of the last year)

Tell us what you think about. I don't know if you regularly meet each
other, but this event could good time point for this year.

René Moser

[1] http://www.lugbe.ch/
[2] http://www.lugbe.ch/turrican-days/
[3]