Re: [RFC] Debian@Turrican days 2010

Hi Thomas

> Does some of you also bring their non-technical-interested partners with
> you? ... Would it make sense, to invite my wife to come with me?

My wife has a quite different definition of fun like this, my children
would definitivly have fun pushing buttons and unpluging cables, but then
anyone else wouldn't. So they better do not come. But anyone is absolutely
welcome as long as they don't care if a dozen of geeks doing nerdy stuff.

René Moser